What are Ever Green Sponge Cloths used for?
They are a versatile sustainable option that can be used to replace paper towels. They absorb up to 20x their weight and can be used to clean wood surfaces, windows, metal, aluminum, any type of countertops, wash dishes, pet areas, pet paws, and so much more!
What are they made off?
Natural cellulose (70%) & Cotton (30%)
What are the dimensions?
Regular: 6.8” x 7.6”
Large: 10" x 12"
How long does an Ever Green Sponge Cloth last?
Our cloths can last up to 6 months with the proper care.
Can the Ever Green Sponge Cloth be bleached?
Yes, all of our designs can be bleached if needed.
If you need to disinfect, we recommend putting it in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes, make sure the cloth is damp.
To avoid staining, we recommend to immediately rinse under warm water (can add dish soap).
How is the Ever Green Sponge Cloth eco-friendly?
Our cloths are made of natural materials such as cotton and cellulose. All of our prints are made with water-based ink. They can be composted and will disintegrate within 6 - 8 weeks in a household compost.
Can I return my product?
Order Cancellations & Refunds:
- Orders can be canceled within 8 hours of being placed. We fulfill orders quickly and typically mail them out within 24 hours.
- Orders canceled past 24 hours and that have been shipped, can ONLY be refunded after the product is sent back to us in its original envelope and package (new).
- Return shipping will be paid by the client.
- All orders are subject to a 10% fee for restocking the product and any credit card processing fees incurred.
- Shipping fees are NOT refundable.
- All refunds must be done within 15 days of the date of purchase.
Please fill out the Contact From and we’ll take you through the process.